UCI Support Personnel Licenses

Getting Your UCI Support License

What is a UCI Support License?

  • This license allows a member to work UCI events
  • Add more info here

Types of UCI Support Licenses

  • Director Sportif *
  • Assistant Director Sportif *
  • Manager *
  • Trainer *
  • Team Doctor *
  • Coach *
  • Assistant Staff *
  • Mechanic
  • Agent
  • Driver (MVR Required)

*These individuals are required to complete a Criminal Background Check (required every 2 years) and the USOC SafeSport Training (required every 2 years), and are responsible for the associated cost. Beginning in 2019, both items must be completed prior to the issuing of a license.

How to Purchase a UCI Support License

*If necessary, complete the CBC and SafeSport certification

FAQs and Additional Information

Here is where we will put more info - FAQs and other info