24 Hours of Flathead
A race to provide awareness and adaptive equipment to individuals living with paralysis and other life altering disabilties.
90% of the monies generated will be donated to local organizations that promote our mission!
Early Registration Discount ends on 8/1/14
- Event t-shirt or glass (depending on how early or late you register)
- Post-race raffle of swag, thanks to our generous sponsors
- A lake! Yes, a lake - only a 5 minute bike ride away!
- Free Breakfast and Dinner (Check out the menu on the website)
- Sleeping over at the race site? You must purchase a camping ticket too!
1. USA Cycling National Championship Cats:
a. Solo: Female, Male
b. Two person: Female, Male
c. Four person: Mixed, Junior Female, Junior Male (Please note that all persons on a team must register at the same time)
* There are no qualifiers to enter in these categories, they are open to the general public, and encouraged!
To be eligible to race in the Championship cats above, you must possess a valid USAC ANNUAL LICENSE. They can be purchased at usacycling. org or at packet pickup on Aug 29th at Wheatons Bike Shop 214 1st Ave w or on Race Day, Aug 30th.
2. Non-Championship Cats/24 Hours of Flathead
a. Solo: female/male 18-49, female/male 49+
b. Two Person: female/male/mixed (Please note that all persons on a team must register at the same time)
c. Four person: female/male/mixed(Please note that all persons on a team must register at the same time)
c. Five person: mixed (Please note that all persons on a team must register at the same time)
Each rider must complete a waiver before receiving a timing chip or race packet. If registering online, you will sign the waiver at that time, but if you are registering the day of we will provide waivers for signing at packet pickup. For those under 18, your parent or guardian must sign your waiver. Picking up packets for friends or teammates is permitted, only with a signed waiver for that friend or teammate.
We offer registration transfers until Aug 8. After Aug 8, no transfers. Transfers cost $10, payable in cash or check at packet pickup. Contact us to transfer your registration, please include the new rider’s registration information.
The safety of racers, your crew, and our wonderful volunteers and staff is our number one priority! In the event that a race must be cancelled or shortened due to Mother Nature or other uncontrollable circumstances, refunds will not be issued.
When registering for a team, please follow these directions:
1. When registering for a 2-5 person team and you would like to register more riders, you can do so AFTER you have regsitered yourself. On the next page in blue you must select "Register Additional Riders or Racers", but make sure that ALL team memebers have a USA Cycling Account, otherwise you cannot register them.
2. All prices listed are PER PERSON when registering NOT for the entire team. (Ex: 4 person team = $380 or $95pp)
3. Please create a team name too - this will be used for our timing guy.
**If you are camping on-site, you must purchase a camping pass for a tent or vehicle.
If one is not purchased at time of registration and you will be camping, you will be required to pay the fee the day of the race**