|1. Select Registration ---> 2. Cart / Payment ---> 3. Receipt||0 items in your cart|
Criterium Skills Clinic powered by CCSD
Clinic is on Saturday, March 15, 2014. Please register BELOW.
This clinic is coached by Level 1 USAC coaches, plus a former professional cyclist. By attending the complete program, first-time attendee athletes receive 2 qualifying race days for a category 5 to 4 upgrade, or 2 upgrade points for a category 4 to 3 upgrade. For those attending a second time, you will receive 1 qualifying race day for a category 5 to 4 upgrade, or 1 upgrade point for a category 4 to 3 upgrade.
- Located at Huennekens criterium couse in Mira Mesa, San Diego
- On and off the bike training with USA Cycling Level 1 Coaches and retired professional Cody Stevenson (Adageo Energy, Jittery Joes)
- 15 to 20-minute Training Practice Races, broken into multiple fields and by category/gender
- Includes 5 Criterium specific Take-Home Workouts
- Bring water and snack
- Mechanic on hand for quick adjustments
- Rules You Need to Know
- Warm up Technique
- Racing Technique
- Male Cat 4/5 racers and female Cat 3/4 racers
- Male Cat 3/4 racers new to racing (last 3 years)
- Male Masters 45/55/60+ racers new to racing (last 3 years)
Login to My USA Cycling
Create an account at USACycling.org in order to quickly manage your license, results, etc.