|1. Select Registration ---> 2. Cart / Payment ---> 3. Receipt||0 items in your cart|
Conejo Valley Cyclists Team Training Camp
Saturday Oct-26 and Sunday Oct-27, 2013
USAC Permit #2013-3849
Private Cycling Camp
Group training sessions, clinics and instruction designed exclusively for Conejo Valley Cycling (CVC) Team members, providing an opportunity to advance their cycling skills and off-season fitness.
Include a recap of the CVC 2013 race season, identifying team successes and areas of possible improvement for the 2014 race season – ultimately fostering great club/team unity, camaraderie and providing riders the opportunity to gain critical off-season base mileage, polish riding skills, develop team strategies and rehearse race tactics, in an organized, private forum
Times & Locations
All activities including, training rides, Saturday lunch and team meeting hosted in Camarillo, CA. just blocks off the 101 Ventura Fwy.
Saturday Ride Start-8:00am at Pleasant Valley Aquatic Center, 1030 Temple Ave. (Ponderosa & Temple). Lunch and team meeting following Sat-ride, 1:00pm at Camarillo Public Library, 4101 East Los Posas Rd. (Fieldgate Dr & East Los Posas Rd) Driving directions to Library from Aquatic Center.
Sunday Ride Start-9:00am at Pleasant Valley Crestview Park/Nancy Bush Park, 1150 Bradford Ave. (Los Posas Rd & Crestview).
Saturday and Sunday training-rides start in Camarillo, head to Ojai and return to Camarillo.
- Saturday ride is a moderate, 63 mile route rolling thru Ventura to Ojai on mostly flat to rolling terrain with just over 2700 of climbing.
- Sunday ride is a challenging, 89 mile route rolling thru Santa Paula to Ojai featuring over 4900 feet of climbing, including four demanding Garmin Climbing Challenges, with two of the four climbing challenges ridden during previous stages of the Tour of California.
Full rolling sag support includes water, Cytomax energy powder, bars and gels with designated and monitory group-stops for nature breaks/refueling.
- Special camp rate for CVC members only, $198 per-person through Wed - Oct 23, 2013
- Late-Registration, Thursday - Oct 24, 2013 increases to $248
- Registration closes Fri - Oct 25, 2013
- Minimum 6 rider commitment is required to hold camp date.
- Sorry no refunds
- Sign-up here at the USA Cycling
- Must have a USA Cycling license. One-day license can be purchased at time of registration.
- You will be required to sign waivers during sign-in.
Note: This bicycle training camp is permitted through USA Cycling requiring all participants to hold a current USA Cycling License, sign a USA Cycling release waive and a Roundtrip Cycling participation release waiver. You will not be allowed to attend or participate in this cycling camp without meeting these requirements in advance.
Current registrations for Conejo Valley Cyclists Team Training Camp
|Show Rider List Show Race Predictor Riders: 7|
View all events