|We accept the following payment methods|
|1. Select Registration ---> 2. Cart / Payment ---> 3. Receipt|| 0 items in your cart|
View all events
Please select the races you would like to register for and click the next button to add them to your cart.
Pajarito Mountain Ski Area is proud to host this year's Central States Cup 2014 Pajarito Punishment Downhill Race and New Mexico Downhill State Championships! This spectator-friendly race will surely challenge you to your limits. It is fast, it's steep, and it's technical, and we know you will enjoy the ride! If the altitude doesn't take your breath away the amazing views around the trails of Pajarito and the National Forrest will. So bring your friends, bring your bike and bring your A game, and join us for this year's best event in the area!
The entire mountain will be open for riding from 9am-3pm on Saturday (race day) and Friday from 2pm-5pm for racers (practice only). Lift tickets can be purchased in the business office. Ticket prices for non-racers are $25 per day and only racers will be allowed to ride Friday. Lift tickets for racers are included in the entry price but a full or one-day USAC licenses are required for days that racers are using the course.
The race this year will be held on the same day as SummerFest (bands and beer Saturday afternoon!).
- Friday, June 6th, Practice Day:
- Registration: 1pm-6pm.
- Race Course practice for all categories: 2pm-5pm.
- Walk the Course, Anytime!
- Saturday, June 7th, Race Day:
- Packet Pickup: 8am-10am. No race day registration but online registration is open until 10pm Friday.
- Practice 9am-12pm.
- Race: 1pm-2pm.
- Awards: ~ 3pm.
- Ride the mountain: 9am-3pm. Race course will be open for racers only until race is complete. Rest of mountain will be open for racers and non-racers all day.