|We accept the following payment methods|
|1. Select Registration ---> 2. Cart / Payment ---> 3. Receipt|| 0 items in your cart|
View all events
NCNCA Elite District Track Cycling Championships
Promoted by the Hellyer Team Pursuit Program (HTPP) and the Hellyer Junior Development Program
on behalf of the Northern California Velodrome Assosiation (NCVA)
Please select the races you would like to register for and click the next button to add them to your cart.
- See http://www.ridethetrack.com/2013-district-championships/for additional details, schedule, and results.
- $20 for 1st event, $10 for each additional event, $10 per person for team events (Entry fees includes $3
- USAC, $5.00 NCNCA, and $4.50 online registration surcharges).
- Pre-registration available (and strongly suggested) at www.usacycling.org/. Pre-registration closes
- 11:59PM on September 11 to assemble start lists.
- Limited race day registration for schedule integrity; $10 more per day
- Due to popularity of the events and track time constraints, only NCNCA-licensed regional district racers
- are allowed to compete. Out of district riders are not eligible to participate in any events.
- Mass start events require a Track License Cat 3 or higher
- *****MATCH SPRINT****Match sprint 200 meter seeding and rounds will be held SATURDAY SEPT 7 (at Lee Povey's 12PM session). To register, email email@example.com. Payment for this is DAY-OFF ONLY. FINAL (and Awards) will be held SATURDAY SEPT 14*******
- New riders consult www.ridethetrack.com for information on novice sessions and the Fast-Track upgrades
- USA Cycling championship rules apply. For all the rules, check out the USAC rulebook here.
- Rain (however unlikely) cancels the event. A cancelling email will be sent out via the NCVA list
- Questions? Contact Michael at hernandobikes(at)gmail.com