|We accept the following payment methods|
|1. Select Registration ---> 2. Cart / Payment ---> 3. Receipt|| 0 items in your cart|
View all events
Online registration ends Friday night 9/5 at 11:00pm EDT. A late fee of $10 applies for all day of registration of amateur events. Onsite registration for the Men and Women’s Championships will be $150. All second amateur races are $15, except Mstrs 1/2/3, which you must register for as your primary race.
To be eligible for the 2014 USA Cycling Professional Criterium National Championships you must meet the following criteria:
- All participants in the 2014 USA Cycling Professional Criterium National Championships MUST be U.S. citizens and have a racing age of 19 or above.
- To be eligible for the men’s pro race, all participants must appear on the roster of a registered UCI Continental Team, Continental Pro Team, or Pro Tour Team on the UCI website at time of registration.
- To be eligible for the women’s pro race, all participants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Appear on the roster of a registered UCI women’s team on the UCI website at time of registration.
- Appear on the roster of a USA Cycling Domestic Elite Team.
- Be a category 1 or 2 rider and hold an international license.