|We accept the following payment methods|
|1. Select Registration ---> 2. Cart / Payment ---> 3. Receipt|| 1 item in your cart|
View all events
The Beartooth Blitz
The Beartooth Blitz is back into the Montana road bike race circuit this year with the premier event that started it all; the grueling 23 mile Individual Time Trial to the summit of the Beartooth Pass.
The run up Beartooth Pass was recently named one of the 5 top bike climbs in the nation, the Beartooth Pass is a once-in-a-lifetime ride. The day's activities start at Rock Creek Resort, located 6 miles south of Red Lodge. Racers will leave in 30-second intervals in a time trial format. This category 1 climb rises up over 4,700 feet during its span of 23 miles. So you better enjoy the 66 feet of descending grade that you get at the starting line. The race ends at the scenic West Summit of the Beartooth Pass.
June 28, 2014
- 6:30 - 7:30 a.m. - Packet pick-up and registration at Rock Creek Resort, 6 miles south of Red Lodge, Montana
- 6:30 - 7:30 a.m. - Racer sign-in and flight assignment for ITT.
- 7:45 a.m. - Pre race meeting
- 8 a.m. - Race start for 23-mile individual time trail. Start times will be in your race packets at pickup.
- TBA - Race cut-off. This will be determined by the number of racers.
- 11 a.m. - Noon - Lunch and awards, at Rock Creek Resort