UCI Commission Appointments Include Ten Americans
The Commissions are established by the governing board of the UCI, the UCI Management Committee, to provide strategic and subject matter guidance in specific aspects of the sport of cycling. Commission members are selected based on their expertise and ability to cooperate with leaders around the world to further the sport of cycling globally. Appointments to the UCI commissions are for a four year term.
UCI Commission appointments include:
- B.A. Anderson, CEO, USA BMX – BMX Commission
- Tim Blumenthal, President, People for Bikes – Advocacy Commission
- Marianna Davis, Board Member, International Paralympic Committee – Para-cycling Commission
- Chuck Hodge, VP Racing Operations, USA Cycling – Commissaires Commission
- Kristin Klein, President, Amgen Tour of California – Cycling Economy and Marketing Commission
- Ryan Nyquist, Professional Athlete – BMX Freestyle Commission
- Sean Petty, CEO, Firenze 15K Sports – Road Commission
- Brook Watts, Principal, Watts Marketing – Cyclocross Commission
- Bob Stapleton, Chairman, USA Cycling – Pro Cycling Council, Women’s World Tour Working Group, and President (chair) of the Cycling Economy and Marketing Commission
- Emily Wisnosky, Attorney – Anti-doping Tribunal
A full list of UCI Commissions can be found here.
More than ever, cooperation and expertise are the keys to effect meaningful change and moving our sport forward."
“More than ever, cooperation and expertise are the keys to effect meaningful change and moving our sport forward,” said Bob Stapleton, Chairman of USA Cycling and member of the UCI Management Committee. “We are fortunate to have such a wide array of proven, collaborative leaders in the United states willing to volunteer their time to help improve our sport internationally and of course in the U.S. as well.”
USA Cycling Announces 2017 Clubs of the YearVIEW ARTICLE