Date of Birth: September 14, 1992
Weight: 195 lbs./88 kg./13.9 st.
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas
Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada
Residence: Henderson, Nevada
Team/Sponsor: Chase BMX
Education: Green Valley High School, Henderson, Nevada
World Championship Results
- 30th place - 2012 UCI BMX World Championships, Birmingham, U.K.
- 1st place - 2012 UCI BMX World Championships, time trial, Birmingham, U.K.
- 7th place — 2011 UCI BMX World Championships, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 8th place — 2010 UCI BMX World Championships, junior men, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
- 2nd place — 2007 BMX World Championships, junior 15-16 boys, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- 3rd place — 2006 BMX World Championships, junior 13-14 boys, Sao Paolo, Brazil
National Championship Experience
- 2nd place - 2013 USA Cycling BMX National Championships, elite men, Chula Vista, Calif.
- 2012 USA Cycling BMX National Champion, elite men, Chula Vista, Calif.
- 2008 USA Cycling National BMX Champion, 16 (age group) boys, DeSoto, Texas
- 1st place - 2012 UCI BMX Supercross World Cup #2, Randaberg, Norway
- 1st place - 2012 UCI BMX Supercross World Cup #1, Chula Vista, California
- 1st place — 2011 Pan American Games, Guadalajara, Mexico, BMX
- 1st place — 2011 UCI BMX Supercross World Cup #5, Chula Vista, Calif.
- 9th place — 2011 UCI BMX Supercross World Cup #4, London, Great Britain
- 10th place overall - 2011 UCI BMX Supercross World Cup overall
- 2nd place — 2010 UCI BMX Supercross World Cup #1, Madrid, Spain
- 3rd place — 2010 UCI BMX Supercross World Cup #5, Frejus, France
- 3rd place overall — 2010 UCI BMX Supercross World Cup series
- 3rd place — 2009 UCI BMX Supercross World Cup #4, Chula Vista, California
Points of Interest
- Connor was elected twice by his high school classmates to represent them in the annual Boy Band Assembly at Green Valley High School. In four minutes, he and four others had to perform any sort of dance they wanted, which would be judged by the teachers. Connor participated both in his junior and senior year and won not just once, but twice.
Connor enjoyed banner years in 2009-10, claiming three podium finishes at World Cup races while still in high school, where he lived a double life as a normal American teenager. His friends don't race so when he's not training, riding or racing, he likes to spend time with them by going snowboarding in nearby southern Utah, or playing basketball, or going to the movies.Connor went on to graduate high school in 2011 and enjoy a string of three consecutive world cup podium finishes and a national championship through 2012.
Occasionally Connor will throw some friendly jabs at Olympic bronze medalist, Donny Robinson, but rejects the suggestion that there's any mean-spirited rivalry between the two. Despite the remarks (from both sides), Donny and Connor have dance performing in common and both have proven talents in that area.
- Connor Fields wins 2012 U.S. Olympic Trials for BMX - Jun 17, 2012
- Cyclists Evelyn Stevens & Connor Fields receive USOC honors - May 10, 2012
- Fields wins third BMX SX World Cup in a row, Post bronze for women - Apr 14, 2012
- Fields doubles up on UCI BMX World Cup wins in Argentina - May 11, 2013