USA Cycling unveils customizable edition of MY USA CYCLING
Colorado Springs, Colo. (September 24, 2012) – USA Cycling is pleased to unveil its newest edition of “My USA Cycling,” the organization’s member-only online resource center.
The new “My USA Cycling,” which launched in all member accounts on September 24, employs a convenient widget-based layout that allows users to customize their online USA Cycling experience. To add even more personalization options, the new page also gives members the opportunity to feature a profile picture.
CHOOSE YOUR WIDGETS
Members can tailor their account homepages to their specific needs by choosing from a number of drag-and-drop widgets. These widgets can be chosen and arranged by selecting “PROFILE” from the menu running across the top of the new account homepage. Widgets include:
- Messages: This widget features account- or event-related notifications from USA Cycling
- News: Get the latest USA Cycling news fed right into your “My USA Cycling” account.
- Calendar: Based on your event preferences, find out what’s coming up in your area!
- Videos: From your account homepage, see the latest on USA Cycling’s YouTube channel.
- Results & Rankings: Compare yourself to other riders around the nation!
- Registrations: From one convenient place, manage all of your race registrations.
- Top Rivals & Prey: Track the results of select riders that you often face in competition!
- Photos: Use this widget to display a gallery of USA Cycling’s featured photos.
GET TO KNOW THE NEW MENU
Upon logging into their “My Page” account, members will see the new menu items listed along the top. Click on each of the menu items to complete the following tasks:
- Profile: This is where you manage your avatar, display name, widgets, and preferences.
- Results & Rankings: See where you stand against the competition!
- Support: Keep track of your opened or closed support requests.
- License Info: Visit this tab to upgrade, renew, or reissue your license; request a foreign permission letter; or edit your club.
- Account Info: Register for coaching clinics, sign up to volunteer, get an authorization to ride, purchase a license, manage contact info, and control your email preferences.
- Member Benefits: Learn how to take advantage of your more than 30 member benefits!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
USA Cycling encourages you to provide feedback! What do you think about the new “My USA Cycling?” Let us know by posting to our Facebook page!
NEED A TUTORIAL?
If you have questions about how to use the new “My USA Cycling,” check out the tutorial video. When you log in, you’ll find a link to it in the “Welcome” widget!
NOT SEEING THE CHANGES?
The new “My USA Cycling” is only supported on Internet Explorer 8 and above, as well as the latest versions of Chrome, FireFox, and Safari. If you’re running an older browser, you’ll be directed to the old “My USA Cycling.”
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Article Updated September 24, 2012 @ 04:22 PM For more information contact: