Name: Ryan Trebon
Current Residence: Bend, Ore.
Birthdate: March 5, 1981
Birthplace: Loma Linda, Calif.
Weight: 175 lbs.
Current Coach: Jim Lehman, CTS
High School: Steilacoom H.S. (Steilacoom, Wash.) Class of '99
Sports Played in High School: Soccer
Team: Cannondale p/b Cyclocrossworld.com
Twitter Handle: @ryantrebon
Top National Championship Results
- 2nd, 2014 USA Cycling Cyclo-cross National Championships, Elite Men
- 1st, 2008 USA Cycling Cyclo-cross National Championships, Elite Men
- 1st, 2007 USA Cycling Cross-Country Mountain Bike National Championships, Pro Men’s Short Track)
- 1st, 2006 USA Cycling Cyclo-cross National Championships, Elite Men
- 1st, 2006 USA Cycling Cross-Country Mountain Bike National Championships, Elite men’s Cross-Country
World Championship Results
- 31st, 2014 UCI Cyclo-cross World Championships (Hoogerheide, Netherlands), Elite Men
Favorite Race: Koksijde CX
Favorite Place to Train: Ventura, Calif.
Best Cycling Memory: Getting lost in Italy riding for four hours before the world championships
Best Advice Received From a Coach When Starting Out: "You need to lose some weight."
Motivation: Personal desire to make everyone else suffer
Hero/Role Model: No one specific. I appreciate learning about any human endeavor and triumph.
Cycling & Personal/Career Goals: Want to win a few more national championships and podium at the world cup or world championships before I retire.
Did You Know? Ryan has a dog named Frank.
First Involvement in Cycling: With friends at the age of 14.
Hobbies: Spending time with his dog, riding dirt bikes, and old cars and trucks
This Article Updated February 11, 2014 @ 10:48 PM For more information contact: