|Important Notice About PDF Printing|
For legal purposes, many states require documents of a legal nature to use print in a font of not
less than 10 points. These documents have been created with that requirement in mind. However,
Adobe Acrobat may scale your document down to it's own margins, thereby reducing the print to a size
that may render the legality of this document void.
For your legal protection take a moment as you print this document to ensure that printer scaling is turned
off. Follow these steps if you are unsure:
Please note that options on printers may vary by model and by the software that the printer uses.
If you have further questions, please email support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the box below, and click ok
- Once the document opens in Acrobat, press 'File' > 'Print'
- The printer dialog box will appear.
- Ensure that the 'Page Scaling' option is set to 'None'
- Ensure that the box for 'auto-rotate and center pages' is checked
- Press the 'Print' button
If you are having problems viewing this PDF file, you can right-click on the link below,
and choose "Save Link As" to save the file to your computer. You can then double-click on
the file to open this file in Acrobat outside of your browser.
Save this file