|The 4th annual Indy Criterium is sure to challenge the racers and thrill the spectators. Situated in the heart of Downtown Indianapolis, the Indy Crit offers cyclists a unique opportunity to race the city streets that they would rarely ride otherwise.
Last year's event drew over 520 racers!! Be a part of the fun and excitement of Indiana's largest criterium race!
• Over $8,000 in Cash & Prizes, including $1,300 in cash primes!
• $20 Gift Certificate for The Bike Line provided to all registered racers
• Podium ceremony on stage for all categories
• Call-ups for first 20 pre-registered in each category
• Unique figure-8 course in the heart of the city
• Neutral Wheel Support
• Pre-Registration Contest: Top prize is a set of Zipp 303 Firecrest Wheels ($2,700 value)
• Free swag at Registration table
• Food Trucks, Beer Garden, Vendors, Music
• Morning Indy Crit Kick-Off Ride
• Family "EXPLORE INDY" Rides
• Kids Races & Activities
• Tandem & Strider Races (open to public)
• Free bike parking at Pedal & Park!
The Indy Criterium is an official non-profit 501(c)3 event. All event proceeds benefit Freewheelin' Community Bikes.
| • 0.95 mile closed course
• Wide lanes / flat course
• Unique figure-8 race course
• Race on the bricks of Monument Circle
|Free parking available to racers at:
"CENTRAL PARK” PARKING GARAGE
301 N. ILLINOIS ST.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46204
Held under USA Cycling permit. All USA Cycling rules apply. Free-lap rule is in effect. Lapped riders may be pulled at the officials discretion. You must present a valid 2013 USA Cycling license at registration to enter any race. Only Category 5 men and Category 4 women may purchase a one-day license for $10 at registration. Promoter reserves the right to shorten, modify, cancel or combine any race or prize list in the event of insufficient entries or bad weather. All winners must be present to receive prizes/awards. Day of race registration opens at 8:30am and closes 30 minutes before the start of each race. $20 fee for each additional race. Pre-registration closes at 1159pm EST on 7/10/13. $10 late fee applies for race day registration. Helmets required. No refunds.
|For More Information:|
325 N. Meridian Street
(317) 459-0059 www.indycrit.org