|Long Run Park Circuit Race presented by Team Louisville and The Louisville Bicycle Club
|The Long Run Park Circuit Race takes place on a closed 1..7 mile loop featuring a fast downhill, two technical sections, moderate climb, and an uphill finish. The course is deceptively challenging.
|Register online at www.bikereg.com.
Online registration closes on March 14, 2012 at 11:59pm.
On-site registration will be available and a late fee of $10 will apply.
On-site registration will open at 8:00am on race day.
|1) No refunds.
2) You must present a valid 2012 USA Cycling license at registration to enter any race.
3) One-day licenses will be available on-site for $10 and for category 5 men and category 4 women only.
4) Race is sanctioned by USA Cycling and all 2012 rules and scoring apply.
5) The promoter reserves the right to modify the course, limit field sizes, cancel or combine races and/or prize lists if there are insufficient entries, cancel due to hazardous weather or unsafe conditions outside of the promoter's control.
6) Helmets must be worn at all times.
|From Louisville: take Shelbyville Rd east. Travel approx 2 miles and turn left onto Flat Rock Road. Park is ahead on the right.
From I-71: Take the exit for I-265 South to Shelbyville Rd. Turn left onto Shelbyville Rd. Travel approx 3.5 miles and turn left onto Flat Rock Road. Park is approx 2 miles ahead on the right.
From I-64 or I-65: Take the exit for I-265 North to Shelbyville Rd. Turn right onto Shelbyville Rd. Travel approx 2 miles and turn left onto Flat Rock Road. Park is ahead on the right.
|For More Information:|
10605 WAYCROSS AVE