2014 UCI Cyclo-cross World Championships
February 1-2, 2014
- Logan Owen 14th in the U23 race as top American on day two of Cross Worlds
- Compton 9th, Antonneau 13th on day one of CX World Championships
- Haley out of Cyclo-cross World Championships
- USA Cycling announces roster for UCI Cyclo-cross World Championships
- Americans earn three world titles at 2014 UCI Masters Cyclo-cross Worlds
- 2014 UCI Elite Cyclo-cross World Championships Athlete Selection Criteria (PDF)
- CX Discretionary Athlete Nomination Form
Masters: In order to participate in the 2014 UCI Masters Cyclo-cross Worlds, American riders will need a 2014 USA Cycling international license. These are now available through your My USA Cycling account. Please be aware that you must select "Master", not elite, when applying for the license.
Masters CX Worlds participants may not be on any UCI team and may not be classified in the elite rankings published after the European national championships. Essentially, this means that Masters CX Worlds participants cannot have earned UCI points in the 2013/14 cyclo-cross season.
For more information on Elite Cyclo-cross Worlds selection procedures, contact Cyclo-cross Program Director Marc Gullickson at email@example.com.